The Kansas Department of Revenue has announced numerous local sales and use tax rate changes, effective April 1, 2014.
April 2014 combined rates for cities:
- City of Arkansas City: 7.90%,
- City of Grandview Plaza: 8.40%,
- City of Holton: 8.30%,
- City of Kiowa: 7.90%,
- City of Olathe: 8.875%,
- Olathe Entertainment TDD: 9.875%,
- Olathe Gateway No. 1a TDD: 9.875%,
- Olathe Gateway No. 1b TDD: 9.875%,
- Olathe Heart of America CID: 9.875%,
- Olathe Point TDD: 9.875%, and
- Olathe Ridgeview Falls TDD: 9.875%.
April 2014 new districts:
- Lenexa Greystone South Plaza CID: 9.75%,
- Manhattan McD’s Addition TDD: 8.90%,
- Kansas City 39th & Rainbow #2 CID: 10.02%, and
- Wichita K-96 Greenwich STAR Bond District: 7.15%.
Additional information is available at the Kansas Department of Revenue state and local sales/use tax rate changes webpage.
Sales and use tax changes happen. An automated sales tax solution helps make them manageable.