- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, DC
- West Virginia
You have rate file pending.
You are one step away from receiving your rate file.
Thank you, your downloads are now available.
Click on the state links to retrieve your rate files.
Tell us a little about yourself...
You might also be interested in...
Lincoln Parish, Louisiana has announced a Parish sales tax rate change for July 1, 2012. All sale tax rates in jurisdictions within the Parish have increased by 0.25%.
According to the Rate table, a special district for the Sheriff Department has been created with a 0.25% sales tax rate.
- Ruston – Increased 0.25% to 4.75%
- Grambling – Increased 0.25% to 5.0%
- Dubach – Increased 0.25% to 4.25%
- Choudrant – Increased 0.25% to 4.25%
- Balance of Parish – Increased 0.25% to 3.25%